Breaking Credit Industry News
FCA robo-advice review comment
Following the FCA’s statement on robo-advice, which required many providers to make...
ASTL quarterly results show continued strength
Figures compiled by the ASTL’s auditors from its bridging lender members for Q1 2018 have...
Payments community calls on Open Banking to do more to enable access for FinTechs
The Emerging Payments Association (EPA) has written to the Open Banking Implementation Entity...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Why is there a row about Galileo? 24 May, 2018
- McDonald's sees off plastic straw campaign 24 May, 2018
- Samsonite accused of 'massaging profits' 24 May, 2018
- Brexit: How did HMRC get to a £20bn customs cost? 24 May, 2018
- Brexit: MPs say UK might have to extend customs union membership 24 May, 2018
- Exclusive: Canada PM raps possible U.S. auto tariffs, says linked to NAFTA 24 May, 2018
- UK threatens to demand money from EU in Brexit feud over European GPS 24 May, 2018
- Honduras will keep fighting gangs despite Trump threat: minister 24 May, 2018
- Syrian air defense intercepts missile attack on airport: state media 24 May, 2018