Breaking Credit Industry News
ASTL quarterly results steady
Figures compiled by the ASTL’s auditors from its bridging lender members for Q2 2018 are slightly...
August 17th, 2018
Tenants set to take their first steps to home ownership
Housing association tenants will be given access to the finance they need to get a foothold on the...
August 17th, 2018
BFS appoints new Commercial Director for Europe and Asia
Bibby Financial Services (BFS) has appointed Paul Stack as Commercial Director for Europe and Asia....
August 16th, 2018
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Eurozone bailout programme finally over 19 August, 2018
- Brexit: Government to publish no-deal advice on Thursday 19 August, 2018
- 'People no longer go into antiques shops' 19 August, 2018
- End of Greek bailouts offers little hope to young 18 August, 2018
- Superdry founder's £1m Brexit vote pledge 18 August, 2018
- Minor injuries reported after new tremor rocks Indonesia's Lombok 19 August, 2018
- U.S. forces to stay in Iraq as long as needed: spokesman 19 August, 2018
- Search operation ended in Genoa, bridge death toll rises to 43 19 August, 2018
- Italy to launch infrastructure plan in September: official 19 August, 2018
- Office Outlet seeks three-year rent holiday 19 August, 2018
- Superdry co-founder gives £1m to referendum campaign 18 August, 2018
- Digital detox: 'Dumb phone' sales booming 18 August, 2018
- Just Eat chair Evans lined up for £45bn Pru split 18 August, 2018
- Competition watchdog set for move across London 17 August, 2018